SV: hist-brewing: Simple Mead Recipes?

Brokk H940114 at stud.kol.su.se
Wed Dec 8 05:09:48 PST 1999

You forgot the "never rush a good brew" rule =)
Try looking at the Cats Meow 3 mead section at
http://hbd.org/brewery/cm3/recs/10_toc.html
and look around, preferably for something called sweet or quick mead.

Personally I've never made a mead that fermented out in less than 3 months,
but it's all a matter of planning and making beers in between =)

Angus.