hist-brewing: sleepy time with hops

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Wed Dec 8 01:08:08 PST 1999

Don't you think there was just a teeny bit of ulterior motive on behalf of
yr teachers there? :-)

Actually, there has bee pretty good evidence of lowered test. levels in
habitual, heavy, long-term users. However smoking ordinary cigarettes will
do it too (circulatory effects) eventually,  and certainly in the UK most is
smoked as hash mixed with tobacco, rather then 'weed'. (Even though a
stunted variety will grow here and is used occastionally). I can't recall
whether most studies were in the US or Europe.