hist-brewing: This is a Digest?

MaltyDog at aol.com MaltyDog at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 21:17:55 PST 1999

I find it hard to understand the definition of a "Digest" when
I recieve 10 separate ones in a single day! What exactly
has been digested? I am serious considering being removed
from this list.

Am I the only person that thinks this "Digest" would be
more practical and useful it if came out less often, even
if it did mean it was longer. (I am suggesting it come out
once a day, iregardless of how many submissions
have been made....)

Bill Coleman
MaltyDog at aol.com
http://hbd.org/mbas