hist-brewing: agent specific world view

isenhour at uiuc.edu isenhour at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 7 18:59:09 PST 1999

Jerry J Harder typed:

 A brewery made a batch of mead ale (honey with hops carbonated like a
 beer and at normal beer strength) They had to dump this perfectly good
 stuff down the drain

Yet I know of some brewers making mead that only have a brewers bond
and for some reason they dump it out the taps :)

(is it just me or has this list just increased in posts??)