hist-brewing: professional vrs home

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Dec 7 18:51:50 PST 1999

Readers of the list should be aware that there is a lot of annoyance
about the USA Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) administration.

Generic being annoyed at the ATF, or war stories about commercial
brewers and the ATF, aren't really within the bounds of this
newsgroup. The US regulations regarding homebrewing beer and wine are
extremely nice and easy to follow. And I'm sure that non-US folks
don't really want to hear about our problems.

-- greg