hist-brewing: apricot recipies

judy judy at southeast.net
Tue Dec 7 10:18:31 PST 1999

I have made an apricot wine  I used as many apricots as I could get, about
15 lbs. Took out the pit and chopped up.  Add about 10 lbs sugar.  I also
added peptic enzyme.  It helps clear out the haze from the apricots add wine
yeast. This one took about 3 months to clear. This one was better sweet than
dry.   I aslo tool about a cup of apricots chopped and poured vodka over
them and steeped them for about 2 weeks, until I saw a color change,
strained and added sugar.Yummmmmm!!!