hist-brewing: Federal on Wine

judy judy at southeast.net
Tue Dec 7 10:11:33 PST 1999

 If this were true why are they honey ales JD. Dundee and apple ales
Williamsburg brewery  and raspberry Stout. A1A ale works  I guess its the
context of the words.     Its like Hard apple cider  6% Its considered a
wine. even though it is low in alcohol.  Now I bet if there was a bit of
barley in with the honey  they could get away with it.  Also there is a
barley wine.   Is that a Beer or a Wine and Why.
Judy