hist-brewing: sleepy time with hops

judy judy at southeast.net
Tue Dec 7 09:14:36 PST 1999

 Did you guys know that hops are related to the marjauana Plant?  They are
cousins.  I know from bagging the hops that in about 5 minutes I'm yawning,
Many herb books will reccommed using hops to help produce sleep.  There are
even Hops Pillows out on the market, that you place it under your pillow and
it helps you sleep.  You can make a tea out of 1 tsp of hops.  I have used
this recipe myself and it did produce sleep, but it didn't taste very well.
Judy