hist-brewing: Apple Cider

Jerry J Harder mastergoodwine at juno.com
Mon Dec 6 20:53:40 PST 1999

I think that's a yes and a no.  The federal law is clear.   And you can
make more (beer wine or distilled stuff.  And you can sell it.--- IF
YOU'RE LICENSED and each license is different.

The license is impractical for a home brewer.  It's not all that
expensive for a commercial endeavor.  The catch is all the things you
must do to get the license.  These include a specialized place for tax
paid and non tax paid inventory, bonds, insurance etc   This can get
very, very expensive.  Trust me I'm trying to start a winery.

Master Gerald Goodwine