hist-brewing: nonalcoholic

Jerry J Harder mastergoodwine at juno.com
Mon Dec 6 20:54:01 PST 1999

Try hydromel - spiced honey water  - one of my favorites is the zest of a
bag of oranges, 2 Tablespoons each of cloves & cinnamon and 5 lbs honey
makes 5 gallons.  Boil the zest in several waters in a small pot keep
adding the water to the honey to volume.  use the zests for candied
orange peels.  lemon works too. play around.

Master Gerald Goodwine