hist-brewing: Medieval brewing assistance needed!

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Dec 6 09:56:01 PST 1999

> Not trying to toot my horn, but I have taught classes on hops. You can find
> the class notes at http:www.greydragon.org/library.html  Look at "HOPS: The
> Bitter Herb"

Please, please, if you have articles like this on the web, let me know
so I can add them to my article lists on the brewing homepage.

I've added the Hops article to brewing -- and the mustard article to
the Medieval/Renaissance Food homepage. Thanks for webbing them,
Peter. (And the honey mead article isn't available in html yet...)

-- g