hist-brewing: Apple Cider

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 19:37:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/03/1999 4:10:58 PM EST, lindahl at pbm.com writes:

<< > is called 'freeze distilling' since it concentrates the alcohol

 It's worth noting that this is apparently illegal everywhere in the
 USA. This is an international list, but I don't like seeing my friends
 get arrested, so I always bring this up.

    Up in Arkansas this weekend I was told that in Arkansas you can distill
up to two gallons per year for your own use, ABSOLUTELY not to be sold.
Can anybody verify this??
    Scotti