hist-brewing: chocolate

Amy Tubbs sashamolotova at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:28:28 PST 1999

Will a chocolate orange cream liqeur work?
Blend 1 teaspoon orange extract and 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup.  Add this
to 1 1/2 cups of your favorite hard alcohol.
Add on 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup whipping or light
cream, and 3 eggs.  To avoid contamination by the eggs, you may opt to use
egg substitute.

This is a VERY modern recipe, but tasty.
--Aleksandra
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.