hist-brewing: anybody know this person

A.J.& Steph. Gooch asmgooch at stratos.net
Thu Dec 2 17:37:26 PST 1999

Hello to the list does anybody know Jim Charland (judy at southeast.net). If
this person is somebody from this  list please let me know.This the only
brewing list that I have been on and I have received something to my e-mail
from his store. This is not something I asked for and it did not come
through the list. If this person is using the list to get names to send
things to, this is wrong please let the person in charge of this page know
if you are receiving this also . Sorry for my ranting this is just something
I thing is wrong of people to do