hist-brewing: Medieval brewing assistance needed!

Sean Richens srichens at sprint.ca
Thu Dec 2 16:10:30 PST 1999

As Brokk said, Cindy Renfrow is the nexus for the best historical brewing
info.  Look down the following link for two articles on mediaeval and
Elizabethan brewing.  When you find the one that tells you not to boil,
you've got the right article:

http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html

By the way, the clarity of beers made with buckbean is not exaggerated!

Sean