SV: hist-brewing: Medieval brewing assistance needed!

Brokk H940114 at stud.kol.su.se
Thu Dec 2 09:48:55 PST 1999

I haven''t had time to read through my copy of Cindy Renfrow's
'A Sip Through Time' yet but it might have something.  IIRC she's a member
of this list as well.
The web page for ASTT can be found at:
http://www.thousandeggs.com/sip.html
You can also take a look at the Medieval&Renaissance Homebrewing Page at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/brewing.html
The Cat's Meow 3 has a historical interest link on:
http://www.hbd.org/brewery/cm3/CatsMeow3.html

I hope this is of at least some assistance/aid to you.
Angus MacIomhair.