hist-brewing: Medieval brewing assistance needed!

Sarah Wakely sarwak at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 02:42:51 PST 1999

To the knowledgeable members of this list...
Help! I am a member of a UK war of the roses re-enactment group, and I
really need to find out some information about authentic medieval ale
brewing - in other words, how can I do it as our ancestors (circa late 15th
century) would have done? Does anyone know any good links that might be able
to help me, or does anyone have any advice?
Regards to you all,
Sarah