hist-brewing: chocolate

A.J.& Steph. Gooch asmgooch at stratos.net
Wed Dec 1 14:01:49 PST 1999

It was suggested to me to try  the Godiva chocolate in what I make ,haven't
played with it yet but what the hey it is something to try. You can also use
a chocolate flavoring extract if you wanted to.  A.J.

<I have wanted to make a chocolate/fruit cordial........

<Does anyone know of a recipe for getting a good chocolate flavor in a
cordial?

<Thanks,

<Dawn