hist-brewing: HomeBrew Digest

Jeff Renner nerenner at umich.edu
Wed Dec 1 07:32:11 PST 1999

Jennifer Helfer <mailorder at vitamincottage.com> wrote

>My boyfriend and I recently started homebrewing.

Jennifer - welcome to a great hobby.  If you don't already know about
HomeBrew Digest, let me tell you.  It's a typically 48k/day, 6 day a week
email newsletter just like this one but bigger and usually on general and
specific homebrewing topics, as opposed to more or less historic stuff.
esoteric, just use the pg dn, but look at the stuff even if you don't
understand and you'll learn.  It's friendly to beginners aside fromm the
technical stuff, and that isn't unfriendly, just maybe over beginner's
heads.  But there are beginners too.  Just about everyone says they've
learned more there than from all the books they've read.

Jeff

-=-=-=-=-
Jeff Renner in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA, c/o nerenner at umich.edu