hist-brewing: Greetings

Lakey, Jeremy jeremy.lakey at wilcom.com
Wed Dec 1 06:47:40 PST 1999

month and a half, eh?  well, the most obvious answer here would be Mead.
The honey in there prevents too much nastiness (I hope), but honey-water
takes forever to ferment.   Pick up a copy of "Making Mead" for a
description of early Dark Ages mead brewing.   6 weeks will barely be enough
time to get alchohol out of there, and it won't taste great, but it should
be alcoholic.

Jeremy Lakey