hist-brewing: chocolate

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Wed Dec 1 04:52:49 PST 1999

Weird - I have heard of chocolate stout, but to my knowledge that means the
inclusion of chocolate malt (term for a particular degree of roasting) not
actual chocolate.

Ummmmm....sometimes yes, sometimes no.  I have a recipe for a honey
chocolate porter thats delicious.  Strangely enough, it uses real chocolate
and real honey.  Yes, I use the powdered chocolate.

I think it would be unbearably foul with real chocolate, whatever you use,

Nope, quite yummy.

but then I don't like chocolate, so feel free to ignore me :-)

as you wish :-)

regards, Puck