hist-brewing: chocolate

Jennifer Helfer mailorder at vitamincottage.com
Tue Nov 30 15:15:49 PST 1999

My boyfriend and I recently started homebrewing. We did a chocolate orange
stout. The Joy of Homebrewing recommended using the chocolate bakers
squares. Our local homebrew store recommended using the powdered bakers
cocoa because of the oils that are left by the squares. Which is better?
Does it matter? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
			Thanks,
				Jennifer   Golden, Co