hist-brewing: apricot recipies

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Tue Nov 30 08:13:06 PST 1999

Wow, less than 4 months isn't long - most of my stuff runs for 9 - 14 months
b4 bottling, plus I've found that 3 months in the bottle is the bare minimum
before it's worth drinking and then it tends to improve wonderfully over the
next few months after that.

But I didn't find that out 'til partway into my brewing 'career' so now I
have lots of demijohns and an almost empty winerack. :-(

KP