hist-brewing: apricot recipies

Karen Olson kaolson3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:37:10 PST 1999

Hi Wilhelmina

I do have a recipe for apricote mead, that I'm attaching to this. The only
problem is it takes a long time to age, other wise it has a harsh taste. It
was also one of my first attempts at a fruit mead, so if there is any thing
anyone cares to suggest to improve it let me know please.

Caitrion ignen Mairgrec