hist-brewing: pumpkin mead

A.J.& Steph. Gooch asmgooch at stratos.net
Sat Nov 27 08:52:13 PST 1999

I do not know the age of the recipe but in a book called "Mad about Mead !
nectar of the gods  "  by Pamela Spence , there is a recipe for pumpkin
mead. I have not read the book yet , but we are preparing to make this scary
mead. It suggests two months in a pumpkin I am hoping the pumpkin can last
that long. If you would like the recipe I can send it to you. If there is
enough interest I can put it on the list. A.J. (a.k.a. Nial )