hist-brewing: hello

Ian Mac Eanuig blkarrow at uswest.net
Thu Nov 25 19:20:01 PST 1999

Has it been quite here or am I not getting any of the messages . Please
somebody reply I am a lonely brewer, you know what that means, I must brew
more to replenish  the lost stock A.J. (a.k.a.Nial the Wanderer)

A.J  fear not for you are not alone. I am here also and pleased to announce that at my lady wife's Pied Piper open house, I had the pleasure of introducing children to the art of brewing by Brewing up a batch of Root Beer with them, the children enjoyed it I enjoyed it and I think we all learned something.

Lord Ian Mac Eanuig
Kingdom Children's Archer Deputy / An Tir
Assistant to the Kingdom Pied Piper An/ Tir