hist-brewing: Cask sizes

John Lifer, jr jliferjr at misnet.com
Tue Oct 26 15:50:48 PDT 1999

Well, sorry again, didn't realize until too late that images were too large.
Won't try that again.  60k was what explorer said is size, but check in at
nearly 250k.  At any rate, thanks Greg for posting remaining info.  I only
copies several pages from this book, about 90 pages are math examples to cover
computing volumes of the numerous casks that were available.  I don't think that
there was any 'standard' cask. Dimensions varies by cooper and specs. given to
him.
John