hist-brewing: more newbie questions :-)

Lakey, Jeremy jeremy.lakey at wilcom.com
Mon Oct 25 02:38:47 PDT 1999

hehe tell me to shut up if I get too annoying here..

1)  Irish Moss.  I like the idea of having something in there to help my
mead clear out, but since I don't see everyone using it, is there a downside
to using irish moss?

2)  Grolsch-style bottles.   Will these bottles take the pressure of a
sparkling mead?

3)  Sparkling vs Still Mead.  Is sparkling mead any better than still, or is
this just a personal preference type issue.   I don't care for champagne
over wine, but I do like my beer carbonated.   I guess the question here is,
is mead to be thought of as more a wine type beverage or a beer type
beverage?