hist-brewing: Non-Alcoholic Beverages for the Children

Ian Mac Eanuig blkarrow at uswest.net
Sat Oct 23 21:58:39 PDT 1999

Greetings All from Lord Ian

My wife and I are trying to put together our itinerarys for the next tourney
season, as we work with the children of An-Tir one of the things we would
like to do is introduce the brewing of non-alcoholic beverages. Sodas, Teas,
and the sort.

Any recipies you cold provide would be most appreciated.

Lord Ian Mac Eanuig
Kingdom Deputy of Childrens Archery / An Tir
blkarrow at uswest.net

Lady Muirinn nic Sheáin
Kingdom Pied Piper / An Tir
gypsies at teleport.com