Richard Richard at WowMe.com
Fri Oct 22 13:20:23 PDT 1999

<slash>

> >Correct
> >me if I'm wrong, but AREN'T PREGNANT WOMEN SUPPOSED TO AVOID ALCOHOL WHEN
> ... ANYWAY?
>
> I think so, but many people (including some doctors) don't agree with me.
> Also, there's the category of women who are trying to get pregnant &
> failing -- how many of them are drinking herbal teas with ingredients that
> are causing uterine contractions?

Actually, women can have a glass of wine or beer a night when they are
pregnant and some doctors are recommending it to keep the blood pressure
down and the mother calm.  I personally wouldn't, but then again I have
never been pregnant.  When my daughter was being made I requested she be
made alcohol free.  ;)

Richard
=