hist-brewing: Re: oak, casks, etc.

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 07:16:43 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/19/1999 4:56:30 PM EST, msmead at doctorbeer.com writes:

<< Maybe if you're all very, very good, I'll post the list of British cask
 sizes that I copied when I was at the Bass brewery Museum (and no, that
 wasn't one of the 7 breweries either).  Of course, I'll have to find it
 first...     :)

    Well, I haven't been good, but I'm not bad either.  ;-)  And I would be
interested in anything about cask sizes, especially if reaches back into
history.
    Scotti