hist-brewing: help

masshead at excite.com masshead at excite.com
Mon Oct 11 22:42:35 PDT 1999

To all,

  Please help. Some months ago whilst getting thoroughly lost I
stumbled on a page of brewing "recipies". I remember that it was
divided up into classifications including ales, ciders, cordials ect.

I am after the recipie for berry based liquor. It was based on fresh
berries (any of them) and used a substance called everclear or good
quality vodka.

Any help, thoughts or recipies greatly appreciated.

Steve

PS appologies for spelling mistakes