hist-brewing: Spanish/New World Brewing

James Tichgelaar jtichgel at choctaw.astate.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:56:48 PDT 1999

Does anyone out there have sources which specifically mention beverages
in Spain or the Spanish colonies from about 1500 to 1600?  I have been
asked to do some interpretation for a DeSoto event, and can cover
Spanish techniques at the time of DeSoto (c1540).

TIA

--
James H Tichgelaar
Registrar, Arkansas State University Museum

"All we ever wanted was everything.  All we ever got was cold."