hist-brewing: mead

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Fri Oct 1 01:57:14 PDT 1999

There's a lot of off-list going on - No harm in that, but it seesm there are
lots of interesting conversations going on!

Unlike with other lists I subscribe to, hitting 'Reply' doesn't relpy to the
list, but to the individual poster. It's caught me out numerous times
myself.

Just don't like to think I'm missing anything.

Kirsty