hist-brewing: Real Ale -- OT, OOP

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Wed Sep 29 07:08:42 PDT 1999

Probably very true, I wouldn't know.  Is there a higher or lower percentage
of 'real beer' fans in the US compared with the UK? I got the impression
that it was lower, but I could be wrong. Tons of better beers are available
in bottles, and I can't recall Bass has any particularly high strength. They
just aren't made by mega- breweries and so not worth shipping to a very
limited market.

>     I was weaned (away from American beers) on Bass and Guinness, and
> still drink Bass occasionally.

I whish I could e some boxes of Hobgoblin or Black Sheep

>     Ann gairdeachas agus obair,   Scotti

can't quite recall what that means (being a lowlander and all that), but I
think it's pleasant.