Boiling honey or not(Re: hist-brewing: mead)

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 03:34:39 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/28/1999 3:09:12 AM EST, kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com writes:

<< If you are drinking from a horn - who cares! The only thing to watch is if
 you have a yeast allergy/intolerance.

    Amen to that!  One of the two Corny kegs I took to Pennsic (a Trappist
ale) apparently had not finished fermenting, and had live yeast in
suspension.  Others loved it, but I had the most wondrous allergic reaction.
::-(    Scotti