hist-brewing: keeping of beer

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 03:34:56 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/23/1999 2:05:46 PM EST, pwp at cs.cmu.edu writes:

<< So what really seems to matter is whether the wort has been boiled or
 not.  Boiling will both kill any microbes still living in it, and also
 cook out many of the proteins that are in it. >>

    Thanks, Master Tofi.  I admit it, I'm research impaired.  I'd rather be
brewing (or quaffing) than booking, so advice and commentary from those
who _are_ researchers is very welcome.  ::-)
    Scotti