hist-brewing: Mead Please

Kittara Elendilya kittara at cheerful.com
Tue Sep 7 17:35:02 PDT 1999

Hi there all.

I am writing a newsletter for my Viking re-enactment group this month
and we are putting in an article on Mead and it's history. I am looking
for a good recipes for Dry Mead and Sweet Mead (ones that could be made
with only the utensils of the time) and also some history on Mead. My
group is a Viking Re-enactment group who re-enact the period of time
between 800AD and 1080AD. Could someone please help me with this
information I need for our newsletter.

Thank you for your time
Ostara

--