hist-brewing: sassafrass

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Thu Sep 2 09:40:39 PDT 1999

Also around the turn of the century Scientific American did a book on making
non alcoholic drinks, of which they had 6 or so root beer recipes.  I have a
copy at home and I use them to good purpose!

Doug Baden/Arundel

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...