hist-brewing: Leather vessels

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 15 13:46:04 PDT 1999

>This is an interesting case of perceptions.  What do you see when
you go there?
        All I got was a homepage, with no capability to scroll below the
starting screen, and no links to any place else except Microsoft.  It
appears that "something there is that doesn't love a wall".

How embaressing !

I will take a look , but the stuff I've seen off the main page was good
were there no links then ???

Mel