hist-brewing: Re: Bulging Cans

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Wed Jul 14 13:42:07 PDT 1999

Scotti and Katherine:
Botulism is killed by boiling.  Lots of boiling.  The problem is that the
poisons that are likewise broken down by long boiling taste bad, and that
will make the beer taste bad.  I would just toss the can and be on the safe
side.  It is much cheaper than going to the hospital.

Doug

Doug Baden    My opinions are my own.
When I see "And it is obvious that" I know that
I have many hours of work to see the obvious...