hist-brewing: mead ferment times, temperature, nutrients, pH, and more (l...

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at COMPAQ.com
Mon Jul 12 10:41:48 PDT 1999

 In a message dated 7/9/99 11:29:24 AM EST,
> Scott.Mills at COMPAQ.com writes:
>
> << Lastly, I
>  worry that the tannins (tannic acid) will raise the pH. >>
>
> 	I would have thought that tannic acid or any other acid
> would decrease the pH?   Scotti

Yer right, I goofed.  Tannic Acid would LOWER the pH, a typo on my part.  I
hate that lower pH means MORE Acidic thing.  Not the first time I have made
that mistake typing.

Regards,
  _____

Scott Mills
Engineering Problem Management
Industry Standard Server Division
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>
281-514-1432