hist-brewing: Slow Ferment -Reply

Eric.Fouch at steelcase.com Eric.Fouch at steelcase.com
Thu Jul 8 08:35:00 PDT 1999

I seem to have been corrected.  I was not aware of the potential bacterial
origin of DMS.

In this case, a short lag time would minimize the effects of a bacterial
source of DMS, but he major source to concern yourself with, as iterated by
Nathi, would be treatment during the boil and cooling.

Eric Fouch, PDTL
"..but you never know, until you know."
                                                -Dr. Pivo

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )--------------------