No subject

liam o'donovan liamodonovan at celts.net
Wed Jul 7 04:53:08 PDT 1999

A Friend home is beginner in the brewing field ask the following any and all help would be appreciated.

The friend is a member of the sca so any peroid recipes etc would be doubly appreciated.

Mead and Meadow sweet.  We have a field full of
meadowsweet and I have read that it can be used as a
flovouring in mead.  does any one know how much you
use or how? and if someone would be kind enough to
pass on a tried and tested mead recipie......

Thats enough from me...

Thanks very much
Mogh Uai Nuadat