hist-brewing: Bottles ?

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Fri Jul 2 21:42:07 PDT 1999

lemme go thru my sources, i forget which source it is now.

there is an article out on the net about bottling beer.. check teh sca
a&s website..

i will post later when i have time..

badger

On Fri, 2 Jul
1999, Beth
Ann Snead wrote:

> --- Badger <badger at nwlink.com> wrote:
> >
> Very common use. Sir
> > Hugh Platt wrote about
> > them, and using them to carbonate in the bottles
> > just like modern day
> > using corks.
>
> Could you list the name of your source?  All I have is
> _Delights for Ladies_ by Platt and can't find any
> reference to carbonation in it.  If there's another
> source by him I need to start the book searches now so
> I can get a copy of it.
>
> Beth Ann
> Lettice, Lady Peyton in the SCA

> owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com

Brander (Badger) Roullett  http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
SCA: Lord Squire Frederic Badger

In an industrial society which confuses work and productivity, the
necessity of producing has always been an enemy of the desire to create.
     - Raoul Vaneigem

GothCode:
DSSdba7GaShaacbabeMa34hBMPCGsij4yvftbZaI19W84a6d4aGa
6gqaqK20kmdy#captbaupj7MdarNbajTURHaaeaaakusSeattle
---end