hist-brewing: Re: Booke of Secrets

Michael D. Manning darke at inetworld.net
Thu Jul 1 17:11:04 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Beth Ann Snead <ladypeyton at yahoo.com>

> > I've reprinted the entire pamphlet as: _A Booke of Secrets: Instructions
for ordering of wines_

> Out of curiousity, does your reprint include the ways to prepare the
different colored inks from the
> original title?

Note:  There are two pamplets from Caber Press with similar titles...
 "A Booke of Secrets: Instructions for ordering of wines"
and
"A Booke of Secrets: Shewing Divers ways to make ink" (this one is included
in the book "Manuscript Inks")

Michael
darke at inetworld.net      _^..^_
http://www.inetworld.net/darke