hist-brewing: Beers

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 28 11:19:02 PDT 1999

>Yes, and isn't it a shame!  Over here the lifespan of an import beer,
as something that one would actually want to buy, is about three years.
I blame it on feedback from the marketing people.

Probably

>Bass and Grolsch are two of the few that preserve most of the
original character that got them here in the first place.

Do they still hAVE rUDDLES THERE ?

> Most of the
rest are evolving convergently toward Budweiser.

Ugh !

>  Why is drinking
Budweiser like making love in a canoe?

dunno