hist-brewing: Re: hist-brewing and SCA-Meridian-Brewers

Eylat Poliner allotta at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 19:23:33 PDT 1999

I have never been a member of the SCA and never intend to.  However, when I
review the subjects of the nightly history of brewing downloads, I invariable
delete all of them because I DON'T CARE about SCA politics!
I almost removed myself because I couldn't get any info pertaining to historical
brewing without getting 3 weeks of discussion and re-discussion about SCA ONLY
lists.
This is for historical brewing information and discussion only, not SCA kingdom
politics or documentation requitements.
That could be discussed amoung SCA people on a seperate e-mail list.

Mark