hist-brewing: Re: SCA brewing list

Stephen and Stephanie Dale sdale at mx00.us.hsanet.net
Tue Jun 15 06:12:30 PDT 1999

There is already an SCA list for BNV. In fact, today's issue had a VERY long
list of questions pertaining to brewing insurance, and I am looking forward
to hearing the answers. I am on both lists. It is SCA-dist2 at onelist.com. It
is not Kingdom-specific. Many folks on this list are also on the SCA cook's
list. I like the hist-brewing list because most of my wine recipes date no
earlier than from the 1700's, and do not pertain to Sca timeperiod. BTW, I
am willing to forward the list of questions to anyone who emails me.

Stephanie Dale