hist-brewing: bottles

Eylat Poliner allotta at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 14 07:36:41 PDT 1999

The Home, Beer, Wine and Cheesemaking Shop in Woodland Hills, Ca has a large
selection of "Grolsch" style swing top bottles and 12oz clear bottles.  He also
has 187ml "nips" and 375ml champagne style bottles.
Phone:   800-559-9922
web: http://www.silicon.net/~homebrew
Call for more complete info.

Mark